Conference of All-Ukrainian non-governmental organization «Committee of voters of Ukraine» - «Public Access to Administrative Justice: Problems and Solutions». Will be held on Friday, May 15 in Kyiv Hotel (Hrushevskoho str. 26/1). Registration starts at 10:00 a.m.
CVU experts will make presentations of their draft laws aimed to improve public access to administrative justice. Results of the project on providing legal aid for vulnerable groups will be also presented during the event.
Some topics of the conference:
- Shortcomings of administrative justice in Ukraine;
- Issues which citizens often address to the courts;
- The audience which is most interested in getting legal aid;
- Ways to make administrative justice accessible to vulnerable groups;
- Reasonable fees for administrative action;
- Ways to restore public trust in judges.
- Oleksiy Koshel, Director General, All-Ukrainian NGO Committee of voters of Ukraine;
- Oksana Syroid, Deputy Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine;
- Ruslan Kniazevych, Head of the Committee of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on legal policy and justice, MP of Ukraine, faction of Petro Poroshenko Bloc;
- Olexandr Chernenko, Member of the Committee of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on legal policy and justice, MP of Ukraine, faction of Petro Poroshenko Bloc;
- Roman Kuibida, Deputy Head of the Centre for Legal and Political Studies, expert of the initiative Reanimation Package of Reforms, Doctor of Law;
- Mykhailo Smokovych, Judge, Deputy head of High Administrative Court of Ukraine;
- Ihor Koliushko, Expert in Public Law and Head of the Center for Political and Legal Reforms;
- Natalia Lynnyk, Deputy Director General, Program Director of NGO “Committee of voters of Ukraine”;
- Svyatoslav Pikul, Head of Legal Department of NGO “Committee of voters of Ukraine”;
- Oleksiy Horetsky, Chairman of Rivne oblast NGO “Committee of voters of Ukraine”.